Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Don't sink the 8 ball


Pool Night with Stefania!! I'm no good at pool but I won a couple games by fluke. I was also doing pretty well on our last game until I sunk the 8 ball. Oups.






Here's a model that I finished today. It's the "correct" and "more complete" version of one I posted a while back. After some tangents and working on other things, I finally finished this model. It's going on some project board that LEVS is showing at a presentation later this week.






I would like to make one random note: on my way to church on Sunday I brought my paper that needed recycling with me and to my surprise, I found that those puny recycling bins are not sitting on the ground but are covering a hole that is a mile deep! I dropped my papers in them and I could hardly even see the bottom of the bin. It reminded me of this image that was on a poster I saw once at a chiropractor's office (their poster was describing how big health problems are often hidden): *image from google*



Happy Tuesday! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment