Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dear Santa...

... here is the first item on my Christmas Wish List:





Found it yesterday at work. I have no idea what it's called but it's cool. Saves time cutting apples, and quite frankly, prevents a mess. I somehow manage to make a mess when preparing both apples and oranges. Oranges are far worse. So if you happen to find one of these contraptions for an orange please let me know. After I peel an orange I usually am left with soaking wet hands, pieces of orange stuff that taste like orange and a puddle of orange juice. Don't ask... I just can't peel oranges.

I'm not as bad with apples. However this prevents any kind of mess. Again, don't know what it's called. If I ask someone at my office they'd give me the dutch word so it may not help. Although Santa, I believe you speak Dutch as well. For now it's the really-cool-apple-slicer.

And Santa, I would appreciate it if you would take into consideration the lovely photos I provided for you - I looked ridiculous bringing a camera with me into the kitchen at work. I was in the middle of taking pictures of my apple when someone walked in with a slightly puzzled look on their face. I bet they were wondering what in the world I was doing. And to make things even better, it was the new intern who I hadn't even met yet. Haha, first impressions are the best.

Hope you're doing well Santa.
                                                     
         Best wishes, 
                      -Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment