Friday, October 1, 2010

Where did September go?

So I realized, by accident, that if you click on the pictures in the blog, you can view a LARGE size. Just an interesting side note. I was amazed.

IT'S OCTOBER! I can't believe it. *SHOUTOUT* Happy Birthday Laura!!!

So this is my office. I promise we do work. Even though my favourite part of the office is this ping pong table :) Oh and that's my Canadian umbrella on the right (drying - it rains too much here). You wouldn't believe how many people make fun of my umbrella!



The office :)


See I do work! I made this yesterday. It was a quick sketch model for a competition my office entered. Which brings me to the most exciting part of my day yesterday. Two of the people who work at LEVS were on the internet trying to pay the registration fee for the competition but they were having problems with the website, so they asked ME to call the organization to figure out what to do about the error with the online payment. They asked ME because they didn't feel comfortable speaking in English on the phone. I felt SO important. They actually NEEDED me!



















And as I've mentioned I have an apartment!! I posted pictures of the apartment. Now, meet my roommate:

No comments:

Post a Comment