Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!



Happy Thanksgiving!!

The Netherlands don't celebrate Thanksgiving, so I worked today. This is the first thanksgiving I haven't spent at home. I think when I get home I'll have to celebrate Thanksgiving, Halloween, Remembrance Day and Christmas all in one. Imagine a place not celebrating Halloween!!! Maybe I'll try going trick-or-treating and see if anyone gives me candy!!

So far (in five and a half weeks) I have over 7GB of photos. If I keep this rate up, my computer will fill up before I get home. I did bring an protable hard-drive, but I wanted to use that as more of a backup, rather than moving photos off my computer.

ANYWAY, here are some more shots from the weekend (these are pictures I stole from Adrienne's camera - thanks Adrienne!!)





























No comments:

Post a Comment