Thursday, September 23, 2010

3 week mark

It was 3 weeks ago today that I left Canada. Time sure has flown by fast. 

They always say 21 days is an important amount of time. You can make or break a habit in 21 days. These past 21 days have been full of new experiences for me. Lots of great moments, all new experiences, meeting new people - a few frustrating moments. But all in all, I am enjoying my time in Amsterdam so much. I am so happy to be here. Amsterdam is so different than Canada in so many ways. The culture is different for sure, but one thing that sticks out the most for me are the canals and water everywhere you go in the city. Walking around in the city is so enjoyable =)
















































High five to whoever invented skype!

Josiah's getting so big =)

















Bonjour Laura. Haha, this was my tour of Paris from Laura's window. SOON I will see it in person.

















And of course skyping home is always special. I miss her <3

















Just under 3 months from now I will be home and will get to see all these special people again. But until then I've got a lot of learning, exploring and venturing to do. Tomorrow I'm off to England with Adrienne. It's going to be awesome =)

No comments:

Post a Comment