Monday, September 20, 2010

Lost is my middle name

I have gotten lost more times than I can even count. I am lost more than not. The fact that all the street names A) sound the same to me and B) are twelve syllables long doesn't help either. People tell me directions like I know the city better than the back of my hand. Then today I asked the tram driver how far my stop was from where we were and she was like "I don't know. You'll see for yourself" Haha - you're the tram driver. I would hope you'd know. Thanks for the help =P

This is Sarphatipark. I walked by this park 4 times today. Once on my way to the bank to open a Dutch bank account. Once walking the other way because I had asked someone for directions and it turned out I had been walking the wrong way. Then I asked someone else for directions and it turned out I had been going to right way the first time. And finally I walked by the park for the fourth time on my way back to the tram stop (after I had finally found the bank). 































I had a nice relaxing dinner here at the hostel. It was just me, a deck of playing cards and my word search book =) The hostel has the world's second best lasagna - second to my Mom's!!


















4 days until Adrienne and I leave for London for the weekend!! We're seeing a musical!!! So excited =)

No comments:

Post a Comment