Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Twice is always better than once

This is Sarphatipark. Again. Today I had to go back to the bank. This time with my tax number =) And this time I walked away with a bank card. Finally. Let's see - I had to go to the IND twice, tax office twice and the bank twice. All of which should have only taken one trip each. But why do things once when you can do them twice?

















Amsterdam has weird rules. You are not allowed to sleep in public parks, such as Sarphatipark. You can get fined approx. 200 euros for sleeping. However, walking around naked is perfectly alright.

Ever wonder what happens to abandoned bikes??

















That would be me ;)





















Last night the cafe in the hostel was playing Christmas music - silent night, jingle bells... the classics. Please don't tell me I will still be at the hostel come the Christmas season. What would I think of that?

















Haha and NO that is not a Christmas tree in the picture. The Christmas music stuck in my head all night and I ended up listening to Christmas music all day today at work on my iPod.

Football anyone? I was invited to join the archicup tournament at my work. It's a football soccer tournament between architecture firms. Someone at my office asked if I had ever played football... um... that would be what we call "soccer" in North America. I said I like playing but I'm not very good. Well I'm now on the LEVS team. They play about once/twice a month. I'm excited =) I should warn them again that I'm not good at playing soccer. The only sport I was ever really good at was gymnastics.

No comments:

Post a Comment