Wednesday, September 8, 2010

7UP or Sprite?

Work day #2 = survived!

Welcome to the office of LEVS Architecten =)


















Today I was able to experience photoshop in Dutch!! It's actually more annoying then I had anticipated! I didn't know how to do anything!! Save. Effects. Merge. Contrast. Brightness. Colour range. All in Dutch! I definitely spent more time on google translator then I did on photoshop today!

I had dinner alone again tonight. I've noticed whenever I order a "sprite" everyone always say "oh, you mean 7UP?" ...and then they give you this: 




I see the word "SPRITE" written quite clearly on the can. Thanks very much. 

So it turns out, Bob's is overbooked for the weekend, and although I was told I would have a bed here this weekend, I don't. So tonight I had to run all over looking for internet (Bob's wasn't working) to search for a hostel. Most are booked for the weekend, but luckily I found one. And this time I'll be in an all girls' dorm =) If only I had found an apartment... the search continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment