Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Bottom of my Suitcase

London. Mamma Mia. Overnight cruise. Apartment. The last few days have been awesome! London was amazing. I can't wait to go back! It was very refreshing to visit a place where they speak English!

Adrienne and I with our Mamma Mia Tickets =)
















In a London Taxi on our way to Harrods















Getting out of the taxi
















The Victoria and Albert Museum




Inside the Victoria and Albert Museum by the architecture section :)
   


The gorgeous chandelier in the atrium

 
 

Adrienne and I ontop of a double decker with Harrods behind us
















 Back half of the Hollandica Ship that brought us back to Holland!

 














THE BOTTOM OF MY SUITCASE - I had forgotten what it even looked like. I've been living out of a suitcase for the past month. But today Jaewoo and I (Jaewoo is from my school who is also working in Amsterdam at an architecture firm this fall) moved into an apartment!!!!! It's a pretty sweet apartment. If anyone would like to come visit, let me know. Friends are more than welcome to come over! For most, the trip would only be a short 8 hour flight across the ocean ;)

Living room - with PIANO... Oh yea...

















Kitchen...

















Bedroom :) That's my blue suitcase on the left. This was before unpacking.

















So happy to finally be settled!!! And I went grocery shopping for the first time since I've been here. I now have a kitchen to cook in! This makes me happy.

Got work tomorrow morning so I'll be off to bed now... I can say I think I will sleep well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment