Thursday, September 16, 2010

Night with the Italians

Last night I, the Canadian, hung out with Italians in Holland. Good variety of cultures =) Stefanie from my office invited Giovanna and I to her place for dinner. It was nice to have a relaxing evening to get to know some more friends!!

The red light district is interesting. But more than that, it is a very pretty area with canals and little shops and cafes. During the day it's "relatively" normal.













































After work I had a nice Italian dinner with Giovanna and Stefanie. My first home cooked meal in... a while!

















And after dinner Stefanie was nice enough to help both Giovanna and I look for apartments on the internet. She was nice letting us use her internet for housing searches - here at the hostel I have to pay 2.50 euro/hour for internet.

















The view from Stefanie's apartment. I wouldn't mind a view like that =)

No comments:

Post a Comment