Monday, September 13, 2010

Clean Clothes!

Clean clothes!!! Today my wonderful friend from Amsterdam, Anshul was kind enough to let me do my laundry at his place so I am fortunate enough to have clean clothes today - which is good. Let's just say I was running low ;)

Washing in Dutch =)

















And then while we waited for my laundry, Anshul invited another friend over and we had Thai dinner =)





















Weather has been a bit gloomy. It's rained almost everyday for the past week. Yesterday I visited Zandvoort - it is about a half hour train ride West of Amsterdam, on the coast of the North Sea. Beautiful. Luckily, for the few hours I was there it didn't rain =) There were wind surfers everywhere and I had dinner on the beach with Tony. Afterwards we got gelato ice cream for dessert. It was very nice.

1 comment:

  1. Jen - did you get my email about the places? It's on Gmail

    ReplyDelete